1979 Bobby Orr Puck - NHL Legends
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection with this Bobby Orr puck!
Bobby Orr was the first defenseman to win the NHL scoring title. He won the Calder Trophy as the NHL's leading rookie in 1966-67 and went on to lead the Boston Bruins' resurgence in the 1970s. He was an eight-time winner of the Norris Trophy as the league's top defenseman, won the scoring championship twice, was a three-time league MVP and won the Stanley Cup with the Bruins in 1970 and 1972. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1979.
This black & white puck features the player’s image, name, and the year they were inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame. The 3D engraving adds texture that you won’t find with just a regular printed puck, making this a stand-out in your collection!
- 3D engraved, creating a unique textured look and feel
- Enhanced black & white imaging and artwork
- Designed and decorated in North America
- Regulation Size (3" x 3" x 1") and Weight (6 oz.)
- Licensed by the Hockey Hall of Fame