1997 Mario Lemieux Puck - NHL Legends
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection with this Mario Lemieux puck!
Mario Lemieux was one of the most dominant offensive forces in NHL history. He amassed 613 goals and 1,494 points while lifting the Pittsburgh Penguins from the NHL basement to consecutive Stanley Cup wins in 1991 and 1992. He was a six-time recipient of the Art Ross Trophy as the league's top scorer and a three-time winner of the Hart Trophy as the NHL's most valuable player. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1997.
This black & white puck features the player’s image, name, and the year they were inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame. The 3D engraving adds texture that you won’t find with just a regular printed puck, making this a stand-out in your collection!
- 3D engraved, creating a unique textured look and feel
- Enhanced black & white imaging and artwork
- Designed and decorated in North America
- Regulation Size (3" x 3" x 1") and Weight (6 oz.)
- Licensed by the Hockey Hall of Fame